Tuesday 25 June 2024

Lemon Fish with Spinach Sauce

You should know about me, that I love spaghetti. When we go out to eat,no matter what delicius food is on the menu, I always choose spaghetti. Can be simple carbonara or shrimp spaghetti, the point is that it should be spaghetti. This now I made it with spaghetti for myself, I baked potato slices for the boys. Can be made with any fish.





Ingredients ( for 4 person) : 4 Slices of Fresh Fish, 2pcs Lemon, 4pcg Garlic Clove, 150gr Spinach, 50gr Italian Cheese.

If you make it with pasta be sure to set aside 3dl of the pasta cooking water, because you will need it for the sauce. So, wash and dry the fish with a kitchen paper, then season with salt and pepper. I have fish seasoning, so I seasoned it with that. Grate the lemon peel and half of the garlic, then sprinkle it on the fish and set aside. Heat 2tbsp of butter in a pot, then add 1tbsp of flour and toast it, stirring constantly. Add 3dl of milk, the grated italian cheese and the washed and chopped spinach. Pour in the pasta cooking water set a side, grate the remaining garlic, season with pinch of salt and ground pepper, and cook until the sauce thickens. Finally, heat a large pan 1tbsp of olive oil, once hot, add the fish and fry for 3 min per side.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon Cream

Very simple and divinely delicious creamy dinner. It's even more delicious spread on natural toast or with a toasted butter garlic bague...